Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello!I'm so bored now that the holidays have started.Watched 3 chinese shows today-.-'Shows how bored I am.Seriously I rarely watch chinese shows.Haha but 2 of them are quite interesting.Haha anyway I was just reading other people's blogs and I realised something:
I have been classmates with 39 other people for 2 WHOLE YEARS and I probably only talk to about half of them!How sad is that?It's so depressing because now that I think about it,I've had so many wasted opportunities to make more friends and I haven't!There are so many interesting people in my class who I couldn't be bothered to make the effort to get to know and now we're all gonna be separated and I've lost the chance. I thought that I knew most of the people in my class but I don't.Apart from saying the occasional hi and a few words,I barely talk to some of them!I thought some of them were annoying but now I realise that if I had bothered to give the a chance I might have found otherwise.
Sigh...but that's one of the flaws of human nature isn't it?We never really realise what we have until we lose it.Now that I look back at the 2 years we've been together as a class and I go around reading people's blogs,I realise just how little I know about my classmates.2 whole years of wasted opportunities to get to know more people.We tend to be so clique-ish.Sticking to our circle of friends and not bothering to get to know others because we always think that there'll be other chances or because we don't think we're worth the effort.I finally realised what a pity it is to have that kind of attitude because I can't help but feel slightly sad when I think how few of my classmates I know well. I thought that I didn't need to get to know then because I already did and now I regret it.
Some people would just say it's human folly and it can't be helped.But things could have turned out differently.I can't be good friends with everyone but I could have at least made the effort to talk to some people beacuse some people who I thought were really boring are actually really funny.Haha ah well I guess there's no point harping on about the past.I should look to the future and make sure that I don't do this again because there are so many things we can learn from other people.It's always good to go out and spread some love.Haha after all, love is the basis for all happiness isn't it?Haha well it causes hurt too but still, where would we be without love?Haha I sounds like some super happy over-enthu person who thinks all we need is love.which technically isn't wrong I guess.But really making new friends can teach us so many things as I've learnt this year.I just with I could have done more to make friends...Sigh...Why does leaving 2/1 make me feel like this?Haha shows how great we are.HAha nah.It's just been a really good 2 years.I'll miss everyone:)
WE're the bomb aren't we?
Of course we are