Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello!Haven't posted for a while. HAHa.I'm doing it because Pammy is nagging me to blog. Haha. Ok Anyway, I learnt how to us photoshop!Even though it was to do a poster for the Sydney trip that caused me to go out of my mind, one good thing came out of it. i now know how to use photoshop. Not very well but at least I'm not clueless. But photoshop is tedious and troublesome and frustrating. I have new respect for people who use it. I went mad using it.
I am so glad I am done with it. But I've gotta admit, it does make very nice posters. It's cool. I am so glad I didn't join AEP. I think if I had I'd be bonkers by now. Today's drama lesson was fun. And I got to go into the staffroom!HAHAHAHA! Then I found out that someone is not good at using computers. What really made me go mad was that at first the poster couldn't be opened but then after school I found out that the only reason for that was because that program couldn't open such huge pictures!All that had to be done was use another program to open it!I almost died when I figured that out.Gosh. But it was funny. HAHA. Ok must go bathe now.HAHA