Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hello!Posting again.finally.HAHA!Doing tuition homework and I just realised something.I CAN STILL REMEMBER ALL THE ZAO JUS FOR CHINESE!HAHA.the ones I memorised for exam.HAHA!So fun!HEHE.You know I was reading other people's blogs and they seem so much more interesting than mine.Maybe cos mine's like dead.HAHA!Ohohohoh and i realised that I have the same colour brain as pammy.I'm sure she's delighted.HAHA!So wonderful right?She's like my mother.Always nagging me.But Pammy is a very nice girl.Ohohoh during zuo wen exam, it was damn funny.She wanted more paper then mrs tan wasn't looking and didn't notice her so she didn't give her more paper than pammy was like tsk.And tsk and tsk and tsk and she was glaring at mrs tan sideways.HAHA!So funny.So I called mrs tan for her because I was already done and because she was distracting.HAHA!She's funny!
We finally did something for IJ Fiesta!HAHA!Finally.But I can't say.Top secret info.HAHA!I realised something.Mrs J and Armstrong don't like each other.Even my mummy can tell!HAHA!She said there was once during alumni ex-co meeting and they mentioned Armstrong then Mrs J made a face!HAHAHA!I think I know why they don't like each other.I think it's because Armstrong is too vain and feminine and his ego is too big.And he can be quite catty.But he's funny.BENGBENGTIAOTIAO!HAHAHA!AND GUA MU XIANG KAN!or is it dan?Dunno.either way it's funny.I have a scratch thingy on my face and it hurts when I yawn.No fair.I WANT TO WATCH IRONMAN!HAHAHAHA!hoping to watch it on labour day but next day is history exam.How?
I had more to say.But I forgot. HMMM...Ohohohoh Pinki!Guess what?For the socially anxious test I got 18% and for the self esteem one I got 10%.guess you were right after all.Oops.But it's not a bad thing right?Bored.Don't feel like doing chinese or any other work for that matter.Oh I watched half of a movie called the human stain last night.Was weird...It was another Anthony Hopkins movie for 2 saturdays in a row.Oooooooooooooh.Haha.May be a coincidence.It was really weird cos it was something about anthony hopkins having a relationship with nicole kidman and then his youth and goodness knows what other stuff. WEIRD!Couldn't understand it so I went to sleep.HAHA!I realised many many many people are very different from what I think.OH!My grandmother is here!YAY!I must go say hi!!!!!!YIPPEE!SHE CAME!
HAHA.back.She brought buns for us!She always says my mummy starves us.HAHA.you know something?It's so weird but I think the chinese paper was easier than the english paper.Not fair.I hope I didn't screw up my descriptive essay and my ying yong wen.I really really pray.So sad.Pearlene and Vanessa and Nisha and Erm...other people who I currently cannot remember are going for IP. So sad.If they get in we'll never see them again.nOOOOOO!I'm eating a HUMBUG!HAHA.Delicious!Yesterday my maid ate the butter mint then she thought it was soft and bit it and you could her this CRACK!HAHA.Don't worry.It wasn't her tooth.But her teeth hurt after that.WAHAHAHAHA!SO FUNNY!Then we walked quite far to the prata shop to buy dinner because there was so few of us home for dinner. I hope my grandfather gets better soon.He calls me Rita.UNFAIR.Oh I watched Death at a funeral.
Damn funny!HAHAHAHA!Too many funny things to talk about.You know so many people are talking about the notes they have made etc for exams and it makes me feel erm...lazy.And like I'm gonna screw up my exams.So demoralising.But then I can't get myself to start studying.Sigh...Feel like changing skin.LALALALA!Ok must go back to tuition homework.Sigh...I found the pictures of me in a(believe it or not) skirt at CNY.Damn funny.And if Beatrice is to be believed then I'm emo because of the colours I wear.
OHOHOHOH!WE HAVE NO MORE POETRY SLAM!At least I think so.But we wrote such a wonderful poem.
A crazy old woman named Shannon
Always burped like a cannon
Her burps were so strong
That they burst through a thong
And killed an old man named Lennon.

Then Lennon's family got angry
And murdered her in their pantry
They cooked her meat
Which was very sweet
And all the world was happy.

Great right?HAHAHA!So sad we didn't get to perform it.But thank goodness we're never ever gonna see Dick again!YES!The stupid man who traumatised me and caused people to tease me. HMPH!Oh I had a very weird dream.I dreamt that my grandfather died.And I wasn't sad because I expected it and I saw teachers at his funeral.Man it was weird.I don't even know how there came to be teachers in my dream.I dreamt that MFT,Armstrong,Jiow and Mrs J were there.SCARY!Don't ask me why I dreamt that.It just happened.I mean I can see the connection for the first 3 but Mrs J?HMMM...I still need to figure out that connection.HAHA!
OOOOOOOOOOOOh.My parents said we might go to Canada to visit my cuzzins at the end of the year!Then we might might might go to America to visit our other cuzzins.COOL!Way cool!Never been to any part of america in my life.North or South.I really hope we go.It'll be WINTER in CANADA!SO COOL!WE'LL SEE SNOW IF WE GO!Hey it rhymes.HAHA.I think this post is the longest ever.HAHA!Oh me oh my.Hate zong he tian kong.hmph.Can't wait till exams and ij fiesta are over.Then it'll be freedom.Hopefully no projects or whatever.Getting lazy to write some more.Do I even have more to write?HMMMMMM...............Nope don't think so.HAHA